Protecting Your Privacy
No information pertaining to you shall be shared with unaffiliated third parties. Information will only be shared with your consent except for specific purposes and in accordance with all applicable laws. Please read this policy carefully. It gives you important information. www.crowleyspharmacy.com reserves the right to change this policy any time.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
All the matters in the website and issues regarding this website are governed exclusively by Irish law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
www.crowleyspharmacy.com has a policy of protecting the privacy of information contained or gathered via this website in accordance with the GDPR 2018. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What do we do with the information we gather:
This information is required by us to know you better and to customize our service for you and enable to serve you better. Some particular reasons for us to gather such information are:
- To improve our products and services.
- For internal record keeping
- To send you periodically, promotional emails about any new products, special offers or any other information, which we may think would be useful or interesting to you, on the email address provided by you.
- To carry out market research to enable us to customize our website to suit the customer’s needs.
We at www.crowleyspharmacy.com are committed to ensure that your information is secure. We have in place procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other Websites:
The password is private information and must be kept confidential by the owner of the username related to the password. If a password is known by someone other than the owner, the same is liable to be misused to access resources and information possibly with criminal intent and without notice, since they would be acknowledged as a registered user.
If you believe that any information that we have with us is incomplete or incorrect, kindly write to us or email us as soon as possible, to enable us to update our records.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org . All emails, SMS and newsletters from this website allow you to opt-out of further mailings by clicking on the link or responding “unsubscribe”.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
How You Can Unsubscribe
If at any point you no longer wish us to hold your personal information or you do not want to received information from us you can unsubscribe in the following ways;
(1) You can click the unsubscribe link in any communication that we send you by email and you will automatically be unsubscribed from this type of communication. As the unsubscribe request is been processed, you may continue to receive continue to receive communications which are already on route to you for a short period.
(2) Contact us at email@example.com giving as much details as possible so we can remove your data from our systems and or communication lists.
- Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, this helps us in improving both our websites functionality and your online shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on our website, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), this makes a better shopping experience for you on our website.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these types of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. The cookies on our website don’t store sensitive information such as your name, address or payment details but they allow us to access this information once you have signed in to your account. If you’d prefer to restrict or delete cookies from the www.crowleyspharmacy.com Pharmacy website, you can use your browser to do this.